Sunday, August 21, 2011

A couple new items...

So I have this friend here in Texas who is incredably talented. She makes the most beautiful hair flowers. Now you may be thinking that this isn't new. People have been making them for a while. Well not Maegan, she has been making them for her daughter Harper for almost 2 years now. Maegan has an eye for color. She knows just how to mix and match to make your flower(s) perfect for you. Why am I blogging about my Texas bestie you might ask? Well because she inspired me to make this...

{10x14}

A Frillie holder!
You can check out her Frillies at her Facebook Page.


Then after I got back from my month long trip to Washington I had a bit of insomnia... wait no... I always have insomnia. So one night at TWO in the morning, I had this idea to use fabric on the re-purposed picture frames instead of lace! I love using fabric more, due to the fact that it glues much easier. I love it! I can't wait to see how I can make it better.

{4x6}



If you would like either of these please comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment